Ummmm hi there people who aren't there... this is my first post. Yippee. I lead a regular life apart from the fact that I skipped a grade and I am therefore the youngest person in my class. Once again, Yippee. So, I have no idea what to talk about so I'm just going to ramble aimlessly wherever my train of thought is.
Great. Now I feel like playing MTA: SA. Anybody who knows what that is knows my cravings, anyone else, ignore that sentence. Is anyone else hot? It's like an oven here. Even with the fan. I will say it now for the last time in this post. Yippee.
I wonder how the word yippee was invented... Ah well Google will still know the answer in the morning when I wake up again for another routine day at school. Except that my secret admirer revealed herself. I should not have said that... right then. I'm gonna head off to bed now. If anybody is actually reading this... peace. I love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment